Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why Tonsils Stay Enlarged

20 fandoms



List 20 of your fandoms (books / movies / anime / cartoons / anything goes), to which they have an immense love almost obsessive or grating as interested in you some point in your life.
+ People will have to guess which one is your favorite character from each.
+ When someone guesses correctly, strike through the fandom, put the character's name on one side and who has guessed.


encourage this a bit, with this little game that Mushi robbery. I've loaded the window temporarily fanlistings for the occasion. With obsessive I am, I think it will be very easy ...

Ah! And I have thought of an addition. There are many characters that I hate, those that I think about absolutely (although presumably are essential to the plot) and that everything would be much better without them. But as I passed in all, there are only hated character in those carrying a *.

1. Memoirs of Idhún *: Alsan - Victoria (Elf)
2. The Goonish Shive, Tedd (Elf)
3. X-Men/Excalibur *: Prowler - Wisdom (Riva)
4. * Bleach: Hitsugaya - Aizen (Elf)
5. One Piece: Sanji (Elf)
6. Tales Of Symphonia* : Genis - Colette (Elf)
7. Fábulas : Feroz (Elf)
8. Sandman : Muerte (Elf)
9. Soul Eater : Soul (Elf)
10. Animorphs : Marco (Elf)
11. Avatar : The Last Airbender: Toph (Elf)
12. Harry Potter *: Lupin (Rikku) -
13. Beck *: Ryuusuke (Jorge) - Yoshito (Elf)
14. Naruto *: Shikamaru - Sasuke (Elf)
15. Eyeshield 21 *: Sena (Elf) - Shinn (Rikku)
16. Mundodisco : Angua (Rikku)
17. Prince of Tennis *: Eiji - Atobe (Elf)
18. * Dragonlance: Tas (Riva) - Raistlin (Jorge)
19. Buffy the Vampire Slayer *: Oz - Tara (Elf)
20. Wolf's Rain: Hige (Elf)

Yes, a webcomic like The Shive Goonish counts as fandom ... I think the only Elf has possibilities.
Chancellor was going to put Ice and Fire but I've realized I have no favorite in such a rush of characters, and probably change his mind every time I read the books, because the man got him to stop hating Sansa, so anything can happen.
wing
And I encourage you to do well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment