Monday, March 29, 2010

Cheat For Pokemon Leaf Green On Vba




[Sonando: Saurom - El Monte de las Animas]
[Book: Laura Gallego - Black Wings]
[Anime: Peacemaker Kurogane # 8]



and things have gone too far deserve to count as well. What can I do, I'm too busy. It makes me very angry because this time I have spent the head very good phrase to do justice to all ... but do not write things just fly out of my mind.

So do what I can, as a summary or telegram:

The Cromel molaron a lot. Always cool to hang out with people of WEE, incubated overnight at a local scout paid or the previous night with Elf and Lissie, who went first to see us before we go to Valencia together.
addition Deed and I did Candace and Vanessa cosplay series Phineas and Ferb.

'm in the process of touch and arrange the pictures to, with permission from Deed, hang on DeviantArt normal size and Cosplay.com.
Then I took out my cosplay of Saria.

At first I was not convinced at all like I had nothing left of the suit. But if you look here or here you will see why I am proud. I have also received a lot (yes, for me that's a lot, and I was thrilled with the first lot) of positive feedback about the suit.
addition, there I could spend time with people CosplaySP Forum, and the incredible Yurai gave me a hand with his ears and made me all these pictures so great. Thank you beautiful!

The following weekend played Japan Weekend in Barcelona. It was very special to me for many things. I saw George a few days and see again after Cromel, and spend a lot of good times with Elf and Lissie. And to a lesser extent because it is a turd and went to another event, with Koopa and other friends who live there in Barna.
was also the first time I participated in a cosplay contest, and I did with people in the cosplay scene in Spain I admire infinite

Again I thank you for having me, especially the costume Yurai .
was great, despite the stage fright. Made up for how well we had, including the experience of letting two genuine otaku thrilled to Japanese attacked us.
Y. .. group won the prize of the competition with this performance:

Unforgettable, with its faults and blunders several calculation. Absolutely great experience. Thanks people.

And although I have any good pictures to illustrate, I have to mention the visit Katsu, who does have some good ones. I hope you enjoy the little nice to have our city, at least I had a great time with him.

And before returning to disappear, since Friday I am off to Vigo, I have to put on record:

This is my nose. I have marked in red the only way not obstructed. This means, according to my doctor, I have vegetations or polyps, the audiologist will tell. And if so, I will perform an operation. This explains my ease and minimal effort to drown in me a bit stuffy. I do not know is how long it takes so and if I'm so used to it if I operate a kind of liberation feel divine. In any case, I hope that no other party becomes the subject of medical and jaw.
And much less to tell me that for some stupid reason, this is related to nerves. Because if so, I also I can get a medical career, because I think all my physical problems have been blamed by doctors diferenes nerves. Anyway, I have to wait.

Hugs, promise to try to recover some regularity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment