Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Females Wearing Spandex

Goonish

[Sonando: Uzzhuaia - I will not go without you]
[Book: Andalite Chronicles]
[Manga: Hellsing]
[Anime: Bleach]
[Game: Soleil]


already

played to some signs of life, even as a filler and as if it were a telegram.
August 1 has been quite chaotic in which I have done many things when I should be studying, deciding to abandon the idea of \u200b\u200badopting some in September and choose to focus to approve, before the deadline of registration, driving theory test.

First, was the birthday of my daughter, Raven and I decided to ask two things:



Now I have to get into a marathon of intensive study and experience in driving school but I hope to get you started, at least to buy fabrics for cosplay Manga Show this year, Sheena, one of my favorite characters of the game Tales of Symphonia:

I would even like to make stuffed animals some other material, Corrine, its principal reliance, but I do not know if I have time and / or capacity.

But at the same time I have started another project that I hope to finish soon, a bag to class, Gryffindor.


0 comments:

Post a Comment