Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kutna Hora Zdjęcia

Confession ... My home, my life and my love ... Today

Well, I won my princess, for a time had wanted to write about, that girl who dreams fills me with his hair matted, her beautiful smile, his unique character, the personality of being a naughty girl and spoiled but when speaking with other children or the elderly, all you pay attention, and how not to pay attention to that voice, that song Siren I've heard in dreams and waking, I hear many times a Marina ...

Maia, think his name that gives a bit of chills, I discovered that the same dream girl and dream of the same name after talking about what we thought of the children, and do not know if it's coincidence or fate life, but I think we conceded from a hug Marina, even ideology.

Maia, she matted with black shirt with a rock band, his flared trousers and dirty on both grasshoppers walking on the ground or play both running on air.

Thinking she
does try to get some maturity, and seriousness, but that ultimately reached a point where say, "This my father if I shit in the laughter."

I'm not sure the exact date when it will come, and when we play room with the diaper bag on the shoulder, and the girl in his arms, but when you come give my life for these two women, Maia and Marina, my two of my life Ma ...

also appears in the dreams, the shy child who likes music, Ranfery, the child he liked to see the infinite as her and me, and that will make us laugh and remind us that we live together and because we we love, the shy child to speak, is to make sense into the strange family where born ...

Anyway, my home, will be a bladed rock, ballad, metal, love and joy ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment