Thursday, November 19, 2009

Female 30th Birthday Invitations Wording

Away, away.




[Sonando: Sonata Arctica]
[Book: Stephenie Meyer - Amanecer]
[Anime: Bleach # 246]
[Game: World Of Goo]


feel like I'm

out of all that I do not hear anything, and does not seem to matter, because I forget.
I obsessed about the silliest things that prevent me to do other things, more important, for me and for others, those "others" that really matter to me. And I do not even realize, because I forget things and come back to my head it is too late.
abandonment I feel that I care, I did not realize when they are wrong, I have neither the strength nor the time to ask why do not smile. I lock myself in my own little world while my family is crazy to organize and to meet their own worlds and anything that alters, which is neither little nor cute. And although I'm told not to worry, as I will not do it.
I have too many things on his mind, and there are those should be there. I can not say excuse me I have to focus on the race, because the studies are not all there, much less what I need to feel that I do not just exist, but will live.
I realize too late that those people I love dearly, are wrong, and most, not knowing what to do to help, and angry with myself and the world.
I apologize if I have an excuse, with all those who neglect, but I have not, I can only say sorry.
It's as if I had been separated from the world, and neither he nor ami seems to care. And when you get back might be nobody cares and that they themselves have continued with their lives and I no longer needed. Solo I hope I'm exaggerating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment