Sunday, November 15, 2009

Playground Poptropica

The Song I can not forget all the bad times ....




I went to the concert not too eager, thinking that, as would be cool not to forget the first two discs or please Fitipaldis not touch Soldier Sailor (seriously, I do not much less for both, any song is infinitely better.)
On the one hand, they only played American Bar and Losing All Control.
I thought it would be cool if it were to a banner that was there, asking the touch of your body, which is one of my favorite Platero. But not had been doing that since the first concert I ever went to, which seems to lie, seeing all the people there last night, the few who were in that park chorromil years ago.
But he did something better, chose Al Cantar. Please do not perceive that what I'm talking about and still sigais reading, listen to it. Only have been surpassed by Cool, which is my favorite song Platero, and that they played in my first concert Fitipaldis.
I could not sing, I was the voice, I burst into tears, and he was there with a video of pictures of Platero from behind, reminding me how much I regret having discovered when no more missing a few months to announce the final separation of Platero. As I would have liked to see them in concert.

Otherwise, great, can not leave anyone indifferent to their direct, impossible. Worth waiting for everything to come back later, everything. Even
Sorrow Embraced touched, although the touch on the last album for me will always be a Extrechinato song, a beautiful song.
not played the songs I would have asked, at least not all, but in the end I did not care, because it was really amazing.

What? What is the post where the Hall? Oysters!
to me must have slipped into notes and books, which took two Semans hectic since I returned ... I promise to get it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment