Monday, November 30, 2009

Fendimetrazina Comprare

Updating




[Sonando:]
[Book: Ursula K LeGuin - The Tombs of Atuan]
[Anime: Naruto]
[Game: Zelda Twilight Princess]
[Movie: The Crow]



I think at this point a chronicle of the Hall is already a little out of place. Nor has it anything, One way or another all know, or because they were there or because I have told, that molo lot.
Many people, infinite people, friends who return to see Elf, Lissie, Cloud and Koopa, people you see every day, in a wonderful new environment.
nuestroaniversario And celebrate with him.
And since I came back I lead a hectic routine that I do not like, which is trying to pass this semester. And meanwhile I've been missing a lot of things I wanted to tell besides the Hall here. What can I do.

As every year, I have no good pictures of cosplays. It is a curse, there I focused my camera with thousands of good and then I find it impossible to find out there hanging.
But there is something good:


cosplay contests were great and I speak for the first time or return to see cosplayers that I admire greatly. And receive the congratulations or admiration of some, not you imagine how good you feel.
did not buy much, because everything was expensive, but something I brought home:

New acquisitions for the collection of platonic love that begin with S: Simon and Soul. And Boota, because it's worth it. I love, I would take him everywhere.



And as always, we celebrated our anniversary, the room now. This year, my gift to George was an experiment, my first encounter with the wonderful pasta Fimo, with the ornaments I made this framework, which is then decorated and occupied with a collage of pictures of us:

Some suffered damage during trip, but I'm pretty happy with the result. And if he liked it because everyone is happy. Meanwhile
And I brought home two books by Ursula K LeGuin, I discovered thanks to him and now I adore. Thanks honey. And happy anniversary ^____________^


This year again I was made very difficult. It's so easy to get used to having caught his hand, to turn and see frikadas or people in disguise to come to ask you a photo. In a couple of days is as if they've been doing for months. And suddenly, you're coming off the train, and the next day you have class and practice, and friends wearily sad and groom back to 900 kilometers.
And by now, yes, it's something I have well understood, but sometimes it is just unbearable.

Luckily, this month we also had the Salon del Manga de Murcia, to defeat the monkey, have fun and meet people. Also I saw a Ayne and Nokoru and met Midori and Yurai Ragunan of CosplaySp. And thanks to the latter I have a new cosplay, I'll use to act with a group of Sengoku Basara in Japan Weekend in March.
After that, I made an account Cosplay.com at last, and I've uploaded some of my pictures, the only decent, especially outfit Tobiume, which Jardius and Bob made me pretty cool photos. Take a look. And so I

desentiendo so crappy, the posts that were pending.

0 comments:

Post a Comment