Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I Get Into The Army With A Lazy Eye

Relief is January!




[Comic: Buffy Season Eight # 3]
[Series: The Big Bang Theory 3x07]
[Game: Professor Layton and the Curious Village]


Right now I have

too many things on his mind and too many things to do. I would like to make a timely post about my Christmas, birthday, Jorge visit, etc, but could not be, because I have to study. I wanted to explain in
different (because I have been referred to this in many places), because I like so much Christmas, but why not, because I'm not made of sugar and like everything, there are things that bother me, as they have wanted to tell them ( few) days with my boyfriend at home, but simply say they have been perfect, as if they only knew by now what makes me happy. But it will not be able to be.
It has taken me over time, I have two subjects left out, I approve the rest.
Also lately I'm, not dry of ideas, but dry "good ways of translating them, and even more frustrating than not having them. So I'll focus on what matters now.

I do not want to miss that I have made some very cool gifts for my birthday and Christmas: Volumes

Buffy, Exile, Hellsing and Forgotten Realms. The Last Hero Terry Pratchett The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K LeGuin, The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. X-Men - Women at risk. A new toy, bowl, Eeyore bathrobe and slippers, Watchmen DVD, Pinocchio, School Of Rock, 101 Dalmatians and Coraline, a pendant and a lot of money.
My parents gave me a new camera, genialísima.
My child, in addition to Gaiman's book Coraline and shirt Photo (What's hot?), I came up with this:

A giant teddy superchachi Bone! Size is natural! Almost, CAUTION, almost makes me want to make me a cosplay Thorn.
also came from his part, Fry's the next photo (I love it, it's perfect!) That accompanies the gift of George:

Red Rose and Shere Khan, Fables, appears limited number 476 of 500. Es ..!... is ... I have no words. It's beautiful, wonderful ... I love you!
Thank you both, really.

Finally, some of the money I've gathered, I decided to give me the great fad:

ARE ADORABLE! HUG! AND MINE IN ... so that they do arrive to me.

And I leave you until you complete the tests or at least I feel more courage to get bored with my stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment