Friday, January 29, 2010

Scrapbook Invitation Blog




[Sonando: Gurren Lagann]
[Book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire]
[Anime: Gurren Lagann]


And after my exciting fracasco with exams in January, of which I have not approved any, prefer to think of happier things. As in the cosplays with myself I was dying to get to work. I am thus responsible.
The next March will attend the Japan Weekend in Barcelona and the Eliana Cromel days in Valencia, and I have three cosplays designed for the occasion.


Matsu Maeda Sengoku Basara
will participate in the cosplay contest with a group of this series in Japan Weekend. One of the dancers gave it to me, so it is the most technically advanced that I have, I have only to do some arrangements, which show pictures when I get to it.


Candace Flynn in Phineas and Ferb . Aúyn
If you have not seen this series, then you are taking longer. After much joke with Deed, we decided to go to the two Chromel, Candace and Vanessa. This
I only need to ask the wig.



Saria from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
My favorite of all the Zeldas, my dear Saria.
I'm having much luck with this, then I found a jersey and boots perfect.
While trying to clarify with all the fabrics that I have accumulated in the closet to see if I used to have the suit itself, I have chosen the wig and am doing tests for the ocarina:

I used a mass of cheap and crappy model they had at home, so that I have all my hopes on it, we'll see how it is once finished.
I have also thought me a fairy with her own light.


Y. .. that's all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment