Friday, May 7, 2010

What Is The Strongest Stainless

The Muse and the Spirit

[Sonando: Saurom]
[Book: The Dagger]
[Series: How I Met Your Mother 2x02]
[Game: World of Goo]



I know no one stops to listen to others who post songs, much less when they write the letter. I guess it's a mixture of laziness to know that it is very difficult to interpret a song someone like you, because at least I is usually associated with my daily life. Tomorrow night
Raven and I are going to give Saurom concert in Alicante. I'm going with the same feeling as the last of Mägo or Fito, but multiplied. I mean, besides being in a room where you actually dwarf goes wrong, it's a concert after two disks that can be better musically than previous ones, but I do not think so. Saurom
The magic was mixing guitar playing bagpipes and flutes, and be able to touch your soul with his lyrics. And it seems that they will not ever get it again, Juglarmetal was his masterpiece.

This is, right now, the song I most want to listen live tomorrow, with which I am most identified right now.
And curiously, is the song chosen from all who played this summer at the Legends of Rock, to include among videos of the DVD that comes with the latest album. It's a shame but I have not Jardius and I see us probably were so tired they stayed bad.

Saurom - La Musa and the Spirit
Since childhood,
devotion of love emanating. Souls joined
,
separating the disease.

Sliding depleted,
alone love each other, are pampered, unable to touch. Babies

memories emerge
the tender moments.
and in your dreams,
talk to him about a reunion.

not be afraid, do not cry, I feel fine.
My life, quiet, every night I will come ...

While navigating the rivers, valleys
skies, clouds and seven seas,
continue waiting for you,
cry my life that I'm watching. I
sand castles on the moon,
drawing smiles on our bitterness ... Stories
my sighs,
to share with you at midnight ...

The stars
them comment how is the sun.
In the sun I tell
the greatness of our love.

old lady I hope you're happy,
No rush later
find us at last.




0 comments:

Post a Comment