Saturday, July 3, 2010

Body Of Influenceonline



[Sonando: Hevisaurus]
[Book: The Amber Spyglass / / The Fifth Elephant]
[Comic: X-Men]
[Anime: Bleach # 277]
[Game: Plants Vs Zombies]


This is one of the courses that stretch until late July due to my high failure with exams in January, since his recovery, rather than in September (which also I have time), they are now. So far I have approved all what I have presented, although there have been only three subjects ... But I have an outstanding one! The first and probably only thing I have never in the race!. The other two, two of my biggest nemesis, so I'm very happy.
But I decided to come to give some sign of life, while preparing another nemesis and I die in the stifling heat that has decided that it was okay to let me be happy with the freshness and rain. Damn.

I ever mentioned, and I guess that happens to many people, that the more you have to concentrate only on what you have before, notes, most ideas and desire to do other things come into your head. In my case usually treated in crafts and sewing, who stayed in a "I'll do when you finish the test "and nothing else. This time I decided to do:

I bought several tank tops in different colors, smooth, with the idea of \u200b\u200bpainting them all, so far I have two:

My own" vision "T-shirt bearing Tonks, one of my favorites, appeared in several Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
I used dry brush to paint first material, and was much better, but did not survive the washing, so This is the second version, using more layers of paint. But I think in the end I was much better.


I love Eyeshield 21, and its protagonist, Sena Kobayakawa, Eyeshield 21 is my favorite and one of my platonic love. When I told George to one of the shirts I had to paint was red, he suggested that did, like I did a Raven on his birthday. But braces for summer release.
And there are emerging plans to cosplay this kid, still do not know whether in uniform or school uniform, which would challenge me to comb her hair a wig impossible.

With these two I found that I never want to paint t-shirts of this tissue. I have no idea of \u200b\u200bhis name, but to be resilient and have a texture not flat, slit enough to use paint.




Birthday gift for Elf. I really like the result, but I sent it before checking the little that resists the paint used as well, so I told that if completely clean out the washer, it is repaint.
I think that at this point there is no need to talk about Animorphs. I am especially proud of the wolf in the back, but I have to admit I used a template, it was only to define the main lines, because bad design.


not consider it quite finished, but since I could not go out and buy material and would not leave without showing up then ... My idea is to decorate the edge of gold, but so far has convinced me that I have on hand.
I would also give some hints over the lion.
At first it was very clear, but I decided to look Gryffindor as my own to come most of my favorite characters from the lion house.
I have already received requests for a version of Ravenclaw, paid. I'll see what I can do.

If you click on the photos, I've linked to my DeviantArt account, where they are much better.
addition to the computer, I have a second table. On the one hand, it was relaxing to see clean or filled with small piles of notes sorted, I'ma freak. From
a few weeks ago is filled with bottles of paint, brushes, fabric, scissors, markers, paper and plastic templates ...
I love to spend some time each day, to practice a new idea or touch others. Although now that George is coming to see me, I guess the gather, to have more space and I, as will understand I will not have time for this. And continue when you return to being alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment