Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Aristocrat Suitcase Reset Lock



To begin this post it will clarify a few points, the prose is fictional Carmela has nothing to do with any real event, and the next thing is that this entry is dedicated to my princess of the Blue Moon ....

Well, talk and say all the cheesy things that can tell you in a minute is very easy and I think a little repetitive, as the two do not like repetitive things just some things that fill us but are our move to a number of points.

Remembering is living again, so say a phrase well known and very burned by various slogans (not if it's spelled) in several television advertisements and radio, but it is true, when I sit and think everything and all things that happened before visiting on Facebook and then Msn, counted multiple times in a salute during our experience of struggle, revolution and rebellion (which is) then find yourself in those eyes with glare, a tissue covering your face and a pair of braids at all these pictures when I see them kill me yet ... are very important ...

Well tell our story, but it would be a great great work worthy of a book called 4 months of lovers but not love anyone so good I would put the title lol pretty big but, only say that we multiple anecdotes from the locked in the bathroom of EFPE.M. until the last drunk, wow we have experienced many things, from the most beautiful to those that perhaps would not like to hear back, but one thing you know Marina, I will always be there to laugh, to mourn, to hug you and tell you everything you love, make you eggs and continue to do condors and STILL ...

I tell you also what I thought and the proposal still stands, we just have to see if we could find a little or a lot more and as you know my life is with you and for you .

During these 4 months I've realized that although we are very, very different we have everything in common, from the likes of goodies up cigarettes, and why not say all the things that only you and I know very us ...

Well, if I keep writing I think most of our stuff would be in the air lol and then to hide them, are things in our personal lives and our life together, Now we are husband for 2 MONTHS! ! lol I love you Marina, and while not a word that fills all I feel is the representative form of which could be, but as we have our own word to know and try to cover this .. TE QUERIAMOLUZANAMATELON is that!

I say goodbye this time telling you thanks for all you have left me learning you, meet you and see you, and thanks for putting this relationship and ovaries to work on both but does not cost us a lot of work lol I love you and "TE VI, IF WERE NOT AN ANGEL OR A RUBY AND I JUST TE VI"

0 comments:

Post a Comment