Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bridesmaid Writes In Wedding Card

miss you like crazy and still do ... 4 months


In this place where I usually kill time by writing a few things and drinking coffee, they tell you that your presence would not trade it for any , and this guitar is so eager to see you as I kiss you, there are persistent calls from a desire to touch your body spotless and kiss new mind a bit of leg and make you laugh as the last time when I did not think to say goodbye.

The coffee cup is half full by the two sips I gave him before this letter, love letter, I wish and hope to see you again , and I can tell you that are already several hours sitting here and until now I decided to write, I wanted to write the text of my life nicer for you but I do not think I can not because they have love in my veins if not for each of the letters I've written since before the first kiss you with a combination of steps that gives life to mix our own life and the "we."

A kiss from you at this time would like some water in the middle of the desert, I feel I'm on an island as shipwrecked, I have a thousand ways to reach you yet I can not, there are times when the barriers are chains and I'm tied to each, and your calls, your messages and your vibes unleashed me and give me hope to continue thinking of you and me.

As I miss you, I know, I work so hard being away from you, but this is nothing more than preparation every text and every word that is yours and written in a poem, a bad poem for those who say how it should be a poem, but my poems are just unfinished sentences and I prefer to tell you in a prose full of love and illusion.

I miss you and want to come back as I have to kiss your lips, tangled in your legs, hold you so strong that my heart is attached to yours, and you enter well be only one, unifying souls hearts dreams and passions, breathing and your breath and choking on your breasts in order to fill more than you.

want to be the air you pink your body, as clothing that covers you, the mirror where you get to see beautiful, the cigar smoke and so enter into your body, caress to fill the soul and so more of you.

dream every moment in this icy solitude of my room, which yours came in, and have been the one to whom I loved here, every place and wrinkle my bed and I remember you clone to make me happy.

depress me songs from the neighbor's radio, and they are nothing more than a cumulative noise instead of pleasing'm sad, songs that I tend to listen at this time on the computer are they hear you when we lack the clothes and we are chained to the strength of our skin and the occasional savanna that covers us from the ceiling light and shade of your room.

And I miss, I miss every one of your laughter, from the most sincere to where you laugh until you lose control, I miss every one of your voices, each in your movements and your sighs while I tell you more of a goal.

The coffee cup is over, all accumulated due sips and poured the cup and the vase.

want to sleep to dream, and dream that we will make in the near future, while you're sleeping I'll look after your dream, your laugh and your presence, I love you, only I love you and miss you ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment