Monday, January 24, 2011

Mount Blade Mod Dragon

Comics & Books eviction

To do some work at home, I had to put all my stuff, most comic books and boxes. When replace them, I decided to take it easy and make a selection, to save space and to look at my shelf and say "These are all my favorite comics and books," which involves getting rid of many things. Many of these comics
buy them again by mistake or out of curiosity and did not like, or belong to series that I have decided not to continue. And it's all (unless stated otherwise) in perfect condition.

'm hanging by a number of forums, the list of things I think I can sell back some of the money I spent and making someone happy. I have another pile things (DVD's and other books) that probably give away to children in my family and NGOs.

Just something you are interested, or you know someone who could:



COMICS X-Men Volume 1: # 86. # 87, # 89, # 90
X-Men Volume 2: # 1-19, # 36, # 41-44, # 114-117
* X-Men Volume 3: # 1-19 (some in " Special Edition ") 17 * repeated

X-Men Volume 2: # 1-19, # 40-45, # 113-117
X-Men Volume 3: # 1-11 (some in" special edition ")

Gambit Volume 3: # 1-2, Astonishing # 16

X-Men # 1-8


What If Volume 2: # 10 ... [Introduces Rogue. (Hero guest: Nightcrawler)]
X-Men Unlimited # 1 [Magneto and Rogue]
Wolverine: Saudade
Collectible X-Men # 33 Panini
Chronicles of the X-Men # 1

Strangers in Paradise # 1 Volume Numbers -3 [Dude Comics edition]

Tenax # 3 [Edit Vertex 1972] Pretty bad.

The Elven Kings: The Empress of Ice: # 1-3 (of 4)

New X-Pen XL
Patrol (Henry V Vegas)

David Ramirez B3 # 1

Crossgen: Meridian # 1-4 Sources Crossgen


Sin City: Round Trip to Hell (2 of 3) My



Dragonlance # 1-5 [Ediciones Zinco]


Naruto Manga Volumes # 1-10
Trigun # 1

BOOKS AND OTHER
Nirvana the last days of Kurt Cobain. Stock Images of Rock
IdhĂșn Memories: The Resistance


*
already been asked to me, but have not confirmed anything

0 comments:

Post a Comment