Tuesday, March 11, 2008

How Much Does The Haro F2 Way?

The slaughter of funny ....

Long time no hear the funny, but now I keep bed, I heard because I had no intention of reading or watching TV. Actually surprised me. And is that like many, had a predisposition to hear or anything you need a station to cast clearly fujimorato and APRA. With exceptions of course (I'm referring to Rodrich Alvarez, Maria Luisa del Rio, Milagros Leiva and Canchaya). Besides, I have the impression that I hear a radio lobbyist.

Confessions aside, the fact that surprised me funny. In a simple parody down to future-for now-successful presidential candidate, Luis Castaneda Lossio. Yes, the same as the poll specifically funded by RPP and Mail, is the papiriqui nationwide.
began, as one who does not like things, congratulating the mayor of Lima and its majority "approval rating." " It's amazing to have so much support by the dead man." First puja. Castaneda responded

sober: "My work rule, although not promise anything ." Second jab. Then

continued humorous with the load. "Will he finish the parts of the Expressway before APEC?" Castañeda "said gracefully:" Of course. Garcia also president has given me a little money for do more work. "But he had another cuchiyazo immediately." Why those dangerous curves built the bridge to Iquitos against the opinion of the technicians ? "Castañeda" nervous managed to say: "You like the curves. " But there's more. And could explain why he decided to break the contract with Lidercom for technical reviews if, as premier warns Del Castillo will be the Peruvians who have to pay the international consortium $ 40 per day as punishment for breaking the contract ? "This ...." Fourth chairazo you put in check the" mayor muertito Lima.

took a deep breath and tried to explain: "They breached the contract by failing to build more technical reviews". Here I have my doubts. Pepitas can ensure that a week before "cluasuraran" these revisions in the Lurin Things were going well. You did your phone call, we will schedule an appointment (mine was at eight o'clock on a Saturday) and it took me not even half an hour. I remember because I was proud and went to a little bar to tell barranquino my friends my experience. (A contribution of mine, a taclecito)

On top, you to get rid of the pod!, drove back the funny. The mayor replied, unwary: What pod? ! Technical reviews then!, Who now have to make the MTC.
At this point, the mayor and was literally "dead man." So to get chacota, the threw a humorous easy: And what to do with the seats that were used for the sheets in Arequipa Avenue and deforestation ?. "Castañeda" Smiley said, "The seats we'll send the Champ de Mars or the Exhibition Park where there are enough trees and metal rich."

Colorín, colorado, the slaughter is over ...

PD. I wonder: Jorge del Castillo happy or not?

+ + mayor of Lima + RPP radio pepitaspuntocom

0 comments:

Post a Comment